- Chemical action: Inhibits the transmission of signals that cause discomfort (Potassium nitrate)
- Physical action: Seals dentinal tubules and repairs the dentin surface thanks to DENTAID Technology nanorepair, based on nanoparticles of hydroxyapatite, a naturally occurring mineral in teeth, which ensures complete integration with tooth enamel by forming a stable bond with the hydroxyapatite of the teeth, relieving sensitive teeth from the first application.
After brushing with VITIS sensitive toothpaste, a considerable number of the hydroxyapatite nanoparticles is deposited, sealing exposed dentinal tubules and thereby relieving sensitive teeth from the first application.
Efficacy proven in scientific studies1,2,3: Relieves sensitive teeth in 95% of users from the first application
1. Gil Loscos, F; Iborra, I; Martí, M; Apliste, F. Study of a toothpaste containing hydroxyapatite nanoparticles. Research Group at the University of Valencia, 2011.
2.Clinical study to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of a desensitising toothpaste. Dentist-controlled independent study, 2012.
3. In vitro confocal microscopy studies, conducted by DENTAID Research Center, 2013.
Hydroxyapatite Nanoparticles 0.45%: Seal dentinal tubules and repair the dentin surface.
Potassium nitrate 5.00%: Inhibits the transmission of signals that cause discomfort.
Sodium monofluorophosphate 1.10%: Remineralises enamel and prevents tooth decay.
Provitamin B5, Allantoin and Vitamin E: Protect gingival tissue.
HOW TO USE
- For sensitive teeth
- For the prevention of tooth sensitivity following dental procedures that typically trigger this condition
Cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC)
Aloe vera allantoin